New resource - Story Box Library
Library members now have access to a great new resource for children - Story Box Library.
Story Box Library allows kids, their parents/guardians, and anyone interested in great Australian children's stories, to watch and listen to Australia's favourite children's books read by a diverse range of local storytellers. Simply click on the link and login by choosing Bundaberg Regional Libraries, and inputting your library membership number. (You will find the link to Story Box Library permanently under the Young People menu).
Reading aloud to children facilitates the improvement of language and literacy skills and is an essential tool in early childhood and early literacy development.
- The Cow Tripped Over the Moon by Tony Wilson (read by Eddie Perfect)
- I'm a Dirty Dinosaur by Janeen Brian (read by its illustrator Ann James)
- Gumnut Babies by May Gibbs (read by Elly-May Barnes)
- Kissed by the Moon by Alison Lester (read by Alison Lester)
- Little Lunch by Danny Katz (read by Danny Katz)
- The Bunyip of Berkeley's Creek by Jenny Wagner (read by Nick Cave)
- The 39-Storey Treehouse - Jill's House by Andy Griffiths (read by Andy Griffiths)
- Alan Brough
- Colin Lane
- Shane Jacobson
- Missy Higgins
- Jane Kennedy
- Clare Bowditch
- Felice Arena
- Aaron Blabey
- Brian Nankervis
- Kate Ritchie